In a March 16, 2008 story, the Times of London reported the sale of a "flat in St James’s Square, equidistant from 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace."
The sales price? Well, the exact figure was not disclosed... but it was reportedly somewhere between £115,000,000 and £120,000,000 -- that's roughly between $228,000,000 and $238,000,000 in our poor, weak currency.
The identity of the buyer was also not disclosed... but I'd guess it's an oil company executive. (Actually, the building is to be divided into six apartments... so it's probably six oil company executives who'll wind up living there....)
AI makes stuff up: Why would any lawyer -- why would anyone -- want to use
it for anything serious?
-
I am not hating on AI here. At this point, AI has at least one benign use.
The picture above illustrates it. AI-generated (I hope that's obvious), one
of ...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment